SCHEDULE 2 POWERS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
(1) Power to take possession of, collect and get in the property of the Company and, for that purpose, to take such proceedings as may seem to him expedient.
(2) Power to sell or otherwise dispose of the property of the Company by public auction or private contract or, to sell, hire out or otherwise dispose of the property of the Company by public group or private bargain.
(3) Power to raise or borrow money and grant security therefor over the property of the Company.
(4) Power to appoint a solicitor or legal representative or accountant or other professionally qualified person, in each case who is licensed under the Commercial Licensing Regulations 2015 as such, to assist him in the performance of his functions.
(5) Power to bring or defend any action or other legal proceedings in the name and on behalf of the Company.
(6) Power to refer to arbitration any question affecting the Company.
(7) Power to effect and maintain insurances in respect of the business and property of the Company.
(8) Power to use the Company's seal.
(9) Power to do all acts and to execute in the name and on behalf of the Company any deed, receipt or other document.
(10) Power to draw, accept, make and endorse any bill of exchange or promissory note in the name and on behalf of the Company.
(11) Power to appoint any agent to do any business which he is unable to do himself or which can more conveniently be done by an agent and power to employ and dismiss employees.
(12) Power to do all such things (including the carrying out of works) as may be necessary for the realisation of the property of the Company.
(13) Power to make any payment which is necessary or incidental to the performance of his functions.
(14) Power to carry on the business of the Company.
(15) Power to establish subsidiaries of the Company.
(16) Power to transfer to subsidiaries of the Company the whole or any part of the business and property of the Company.
(17) Power to grant or accept a surrender of a lease or other real property interest of the Company, and to take a lease or other real property interest required or convenient for the business of the Company.
(18) Power to make any arrangement or compromise on behalf of the Company.
(19) Power to call up any uncalled capital of the Company.
(20) Power to rank and claim in the bankruptcy, insolvency, sequestration or liquidation of any person indebted to the Company and to receive dividends, and to accede to trust deeds for the creditors of any such person.
(21) Power to present or defend a petition for the winding-up of the Company.
(22) Power to change the situation of the Company's registered office.
(23) Power to do all other things incidental to the exercise of the foregoing powers.