(1) The Fund Manager must ensure that the Valuer appointed under Rule 13.4.8 procures the proper valuation of all the property held within the Fund Property, on the basis of a full valuation with physical inspection including, where the property is or includes a building, an internal inspection at least once a year.
(2) For the purposes of (1), any inspection in relation to adjacent properties of a similar nature and value may be limited to that of only one such representative property.
(3) The Fund Manager must, subject to (4), ensure that the Valuer values the property, on the basis of a review of the last full valuation, at least every 6 months.
(4) If any event occurs which may on reasonable grounds have a material effect on the valuation of the relevant property the Fund Manager must consult with the Valuer with a view to arranging a fresh valuation before any Units in the Fund are issued or redeemed after the date of the event.
(5) The Fund Manager must require that any valuation by the Valuer is on the basis of a 'market value' as defined in the Constitution and Prospectus.