954. The register
(1) The Registrar shall continue to keep records of–
(a) the information contained in documents delivered to the Registrar under these Regulations, and any other law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market, and
(b) certificates issued by the Registrar under any law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market .
(2) The records relating to companies are referred to collectively in these Regulations as “the register”.
(3) Information deriving from documents subject to the enhanced disclosure requirements must be kept by the Registrar in electronic form.
(4) Subject to that, information contained in documents delivered to the Registrar may be recorded and kept in any form the Registrar thinks fit, provided it is possible to inspect it and produce a copy of it where permitted to do so under these Regulations.
(5) Compliance with subsection (6) will satisfy any duty of the Registrar to keep, file or register the document or to record the information contained in it.
(6) The records kept by the Registrar must be such that information relating to a company or other registered body is associated with that body , in such manner as the Registrar may determine, so as to enable all the information relating to the body to be retrieved.