949. Informal correction of document
(1) A document delivered to the Registrar may be corrected by the Registrar if it appears to the Registrar to be incomplete or internally inconsistent.
(2) This power is exercisable only–
(a) on instructions, and
(b) if the company (or other body) to which the document relates has given (and has not withdrawn) its consent to instructions being given under this section.
(3) The following requirements must be met as regards the instructions–
(a) the instructions must be given in response to an enquiry by the Registrar,
(b) the Registrar must be satisfied that the person giving the instructions is authorised to do so–
(i) by the person by whom the document was delivered, or
(ii) by the company (or other body) to which the document relates,
(c) the instructions must meet any requirements of Registrar’s rules as to–
(i) the form and manner in which they are given, and
(4) The consent of the company (or other body) to instructions being given under this section (and any withdrawal of such consent)–
(a) may be in hard copy or electronic form, and
(b) must be notified to the Registrar.
(5) This section applies in relation to documents delivered under Part 24 (company charges) by a person other than the company (or other body) as if the references to the company (or other body) were to the company (or other body) or the person by whom the document was delivered.
(6) A document that is corrected under this section is treated, for the purposes of any law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market relating to its delivery, as having been delivered when the correction is made.
(7) The power conferred by this section is not exercisable if the document has been registered under section 947 (power to accept documents not meeting requirements for proper delivery).