90. Meeting of creditors to consider variation or termination
(1) The administrator of a Deed of Company Arrangement —
(a) may at any time convene a meeting of the Company's creditors; and
(b) must convene such a meeting if so requested in writing by creditors the value of whose claims against the Company is not less than ten (10)% of the value of all the creditors' claims against the Company.
(2) The administrator of the Deed of Company Arrangement must convene the meeting by giving written notice of the meeting —
(a) to as many of the Company's creditors (other than opted-out creditors) as reasonably practicable; and
(b) at least five (5) business days before the meeting.
(3) The notice given to a creditor under subsection (2) must —
(a) set out each resolution (if any) under Section 84 (Variation of Deed of Company Arrangement by creditors) or Section 86(b) (When Deed of Company Arrangement terminates) that the administrator of the Deed of Company Arrangement proposes that the meeting vote on; and
(4) At a meeting convened under this Section, the administrator of the Deed of Company Arrangement is to preside.
(5) A meeting convened under this Section may be adjourned from time to time.
(6) The relevant provisions of Schedule 6 (Meetings and Correspondence) shall apply to the convening and conduct of a meeting of creditors convened under this Section, subject to the other provisions of this Chapter.