882. Application for administrative restoration to the register
(1) An application may be made to the Registrar to restore to the register a company that has been struck off the register under section 864 or 865 (power of Registrar to strike off defunct company).
(2) An application under this section may be made whether or not the company has in consequence been dissolved.
(3) An application under this section may only be made by a former director or former member of the company.
(4) An application under this section may not be made after the end of the period of six years from the date of the dissolution of the company.
For this purpose an application is made when it is received by the Registrar.