866. Supplementary provisions as to service of communication or notice
(1) If the Registrar is not able to send a communication or notice under section 864 or 865 to an LLP in accordance with Schedule 4, the communication may be sent to a member of the LLP at an address for that member that has been notified to the Registrar by the LLP.
(2) If there is no member of the LLP whose name and address are known to the Registrar, the communication or notice may be sent to each of the persons who subscribed the incorporation document (if their addresses are known to the Registrar).
(3) A notice to be sent to a liquidator under section 865 may be sent to the address of the liquidator's last known place of business or to an address specified by the liquidator to the Registrar for the purpose of receiving notices, or notices of that kind.
(4) In this section "address" has the same meaning as in section 1008(1)."