85. Court may cancel variation

(1) Where a Deed of Company Arrangement is varied under Section 84 (Variation of Deed of Company Arrangement by creditors), a creditor of the Company may apply to the Court for an order cancelling the variation.
(2) On an application, the Court —
(a) may make an order cancelling the variation, or confirming it, either wholly or in part, on such conditions (if any) as the order specifies; and
(b) may make such other orders as it thinks appropriate.