81. Transfer of shares

(1) The administrator of a Deed of Company Arrangement may transfer shares in the Company if the administrator has obtained —
(a) the written consent of the owner of the shares; or
(b) the leave of the Court.
(2) A person is not entitled to oppose an application for leave under subsection (1) unless the person is —
(a) a member of the Company;
(b) a creditor of the Company;
(c) any other interested person; or
(d) the Financial Services Regulator.
(3) The Court may only give leave under subsection (1) if it is satisfied that the transfer would not unfairly prejudice the interests of members of the Company.