80. Issue of certificate of incorporation on re-registration
(1) If on an application for re-registration as a public company the Registrar is satisfied that the company is entitled to be so re-registered, the company shall be re-registered accordingly.
(2) The Registrar must issue a certificate of incorporation altered to meet the circumstances of the case.
(3) The certificate must state that it is issued on re-registration and the date on which it is issued.
(4) On the issue of the certificate—
(a) the company by virtue of the issue of the certificate becomes a public company,
(b) the changes in the company's name and articles take effect, and
(c) where the application contained a statement under section 79 (statement of proposed secretary), the person or persons named in the statement as secretary or joint secretary of the company are deemed to have been appointed to that office.
(5) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to re-registration have been complied with.