795. Rectification of register
(1) Subsection (3) applies if the Court is satisfied that—
(a) there has been an omission or mis-statement in any statement or notice delivered to the Registrar in accordance with this Chapter, and
(b) the requirement in subsection (2) is met.
(2) The requirement is that the Court is satisfied—
(a) that the omission or mis-statement—
(i) was accidental or due to inadvertence or to some other sufficient cause, or
(ii) is not of a nature to prejudice the position of creditors or shareholders of the company, or
(b) that on other grounds it is just and equitable to grant relief.
(3) The Court may, on the application of the company or a person interested, and on such terms and conditions as seem to the Court just and expedient, order that the omission or mis-statement be rectified.
(4) A copy of the Court's order must be sent by the applicant to the Registrar for registration.