757. Extent of obligation in case of share acquisition agreement
(1) For the purposes of this Part each party to an agreement to which section 756 applies is treated as interested in all shares in the target company in which any other party to the agreement is interested apart from the agreement (whether or not the interest of the other party was acquired, or includes any interest that was acquired, in pursuance of the agreement).
(2) For those purposes an interest of a party to such an agreement in shares in the target company is an interest apart from the agreement if he is interested in those shares otherwise than by virtue of the application of section 756 (and this section) in relation to the agreement.
(3) Accordingly, any such interest of the person (apart from the agreement) includes for those purposes any interest treated as his under section 754 or 755 (family or corporate interests) or by the application of section 756 (and this section) in relation to any other agreement with respect to shares in the target company to which he is a party.
(4) A notification with respect to his interest in shares in the target company made to the company under this Part by a person who is for the time being a party to an agreement to which section 756 applies must—
(a) state that the person making the notification is a party to such an agreement,
(b) include the names and (so far as known to him) the addresses of the other parties to the agreement, identifying them as such, and
(c) state whether or not any of the shares to which the notification relates are shares in which he is interested by virtue of section 756 (and this section) and, if so, the number of those shares.