742. Associated index
(1) Unless the register kept under section 740 (register of interests disclosed) is kept in such a form as itself to constitute an index, the company must keep an index of the names entered in it.
(2) The company must make any necessary entry or alteration in the index within ten days after the date on which any entry or alteration is made in the register.
(3) The index must contain, in respect of each name, a sufficient indication to enable the information entered against it to be readily found.
(4) The index must be at all times kept available for inspection at the same place as the register.
(5) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(6) A person who contravenes these Regulations under this section is liable to a level 3 fine.