741. Register to be kept available for inspection
(1) The register kept under section 740 (register of interests disclosed) must be kept available for inspection—
(a) at the company's registered office, or
(b) at a place specified in rules made by the Board under section 996 (rules about where certain company records to be kept available for inspection).
(2) A company must give notice to the Registrar of companies of the place where the register is kept available for inspection and of any change in that place.
(3) No such notice is required if the register has at all times been kept available for inspection at the company's registered office.
(4) If default is made in complying with subsection (1), or a company makes default for 14 days in complying with subsection (2), a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who contravenes these Regulations under this section is liable to a level 2 fine.