733. Order for sale of shares
(1) The Court may order that the shares subject to restrictions be sold, subject to the Court's approval as to the sale.
(2) An application for an order under subsection (1) may only be made by the company.
(3) Where the Court has made an order under this section, it may make such further order relating to the sale or transfer of the shares as it thinks fit.
(4) An application for an order under subsection (3) may be made—
(a) by the company,
(b) by the person appointed by or in pursuance of the order to effect the sale, or
(c) by any person interested in the shares.
(5) On making an order under subsection (1) or (3) the Court may order that the applicant's costs be paid out of the proceeds of sale.