7. Information required to identify persons and proceedings
Where these Regulations require a document to identify various persons, provide contact details for an Office-holder or identify proceedings that must be done by providing the information set out below.
|Company or unregistered company|| In the case of a Company —
(1) its registered name; and
(2) its registered number or equivalent.In the case of a non Abu Dhabi Global Market Company —
(1) its name;
(2) the country or territory in which it is incorporated;
(3) the postal address of its principal place of business; and
(4) the number, if any, under which it is so registered.
(1) full name; and
(2) residential address (subject to any order for limited disclosure under the Civil Procedure Rules).
|Office-holder or proposed Office-holder||
(1) the name of the Office-holder or proposed Office-holder; and
(2) the nature of the appointment held by the Office-holder or to be held by the proposed Office-holder.
|contact details for an Office-holder||
(1) a postal address for the Office-holder; and
(2) either an email address, or a telephone number, through which the Office-holder may be contacted.
(1) for proceedings relating to a Company or unregistered company, the information identifying the Company or unregistered company; and
(2) if applicable, any number assigned by the Court to those proceedings.