6. Registration Documents
(1) The application for registration of the company must be delivered to the Registrar together with the documents required by this section and a statement of compliance (see section 10 (statement of compliance)).
(2) The application for registration must state–
(a) the company’s proposed name,
(b) whether the liability of the members of the company is to be limited, and if so whether it is to be limited by shares or by guarantee, and
(c) whether the company is to be a private or a public company.
(3) The application must contain–
(a) in the case of a company that is to have a share capital, a statement of capital and initial shareholdings (see section 7 (statement of capital and initial shareholdings)),
(b) in the case of a company that is to be limited by guarantee, a statement of guarantee (see section 8 (statement of guarantee)),
(c) a statement of the company’s proposed officers (see section 9 (statement of proposed officers))
(ca) a statement of initial beneficial ownership and control (see section 9A (statement of initial beneficial ownership and control),
(d) the trade name reservation documents required under section 47 (reservation of name), and
(e) such other documents and information as the Registrar may require in respect of a particular application under this section.
(4) The application must also contain–
(a) a statement of the intended address of the company’s registered office in the Abu Dhabi Global Market,
(b) a copy of any proposed articles of association (to the extent that these are not supplied by the default application of model articles (see section 18 (default application of model articles))), and
(c) confirmation, in the case of a private company, as to whether that company is to be registered as a restricted scope company.
(5) If the application is delivered by a person as agent for the shareholders, it must state his name and address.