6. Determination by the Registrar
(1) On receiving a Trade Name Application the Registrar may either approve it or reject it.
(2) If the Trade Name Application is approved by the Registrar, the Registrar shall issue a notice to the applicant setting out —
(a) the legal name and address of the person entitled to use the trade name (the "Trade Name Holder"), and
(b) the approved trade name ("Approved Trade Name").
(3) The Registrar may reject a Trade Name Application in its sole discretion. If a Trade Name Application is rejected by the Registrar, the Registrar shall provide notice to the applicant of the rejection.
(4) The Registrar is not required to provide reasons for its rejection of a Trade Name Application.