59. Name suggesting connection with government or public authority
(1) A person must not, without the approval of the Registrar, carry on business in the Abu Dhabi Global Market under a name that would be likely to give the impression that the business is connected with —
(a) the Federal Government of the United Arab Emirates, the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi or the government of any other member Emirate of the United Arab Emirates; or
(b) any public authority specified for the purposes of this section by rules made by the Board.
(2) For the purposes of this section "public authority" includes any person or body having functions of a public nature.
(3) A person who contravenes this section commits a contravention of these Regulations.
(4) A person who commits the contravention set out in subsection (3) is liable to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard fines scale.