54. Further information
(1) The Court may at any time order a party to clarify any matter which is in dispute in the proceedings or give additional information in relation to any such matter whether or not the matter is contained in or referred to in a statement of case.
(2) Paragraph (1) is subject to any rule of law to the contrary.
(3) The Court may direct that information provided by a party to another party (whether given voluntarily or following an order made under paragraph (1)) must not be used for any purpose except for that of the proceedings in which it is given or may, on the application of the party receiving the information, be used in proceedings other than the proceedings in which it is given.
(4) Where the Court makes an order under paragraph (1), the party against whom it is made must file his response and serve it on the other parties within the time specified by the Court.
(5) Practice directions may set out the circumstances in which a party may apply for, and in which the Court may make, an order under this Rule.