52. Verification and filing
(1) The administrator of a Company may require any relevant person to submit a statement of concurrence in the prescribed form stating that he concurs in the Statement of Affairs. Where the administrator of a Company does so, he shall inform each person making the Statement of Affairs of that fact.
(2) The Statement of Affairs shall be delivered by the relevant person or persons making the statement of truth, together with a copy, to the administrator of the Company. The relevant person or persons shall also deliver a copy of the Statement of Affairs to all those persons whom the administrator of the Company has required to make a statement of concurrence.
(3) A person required to submit a statement of concurrence shall do so before the end of the period of five (5) business days (or such other period as the administrator of the Company may agree) beginning with the day on which the Statement of Affairs being concurred with is received by him.
(4) A statement of concurrence may be qualified in respect of matters dealt with in the Statement of Affairs, where the maker of the statement of concurrence is not in agreement with the relevant person or persons, or he considers the Statement of Affairs to be erroneous or misleading, or he is without the direct knowledge necessary for concurring with it.
(5) Every statement of concurrence shall be verified by a statement of truth and be delivered to the administrator of the Company by the person who makes it, together with a copy of it.
(6) Subject to Section 53 (Limited disclosure), the administrator of a Company shall as soon as reasonably practicable send to the Registrar a copy of the Statement of Affairs and any statement of concurrence.