45. Indication to excluded person
(1) A person who claims to be an excluded person may request an indication of what occurred during the period of that person's claimed exclusion.
(2) A request under sub-paragraph (1) must be made as soon as reasonably practicable in accordance with sub-paragraph (3).
(3) A request under sub-paragraph (1) must be made to —
(a) the chairman where it is made during the course of the business of the meeting; or
(b) the Office-holder where it is made after the conclusion of the business of the meeting.
(4) Where satisfied that the person making the request is an excluded person, the person to whom the request is made under sub-paragraph (3) must deliver the requested indication to the excluded person no later than three (3) business days after the day on which the exclusion is claimed to have occurred, or on which the request was made under sub-paragraph (1), as the case may be.