42. Supplementary provisions as to dividends
(1) A creditor is not entitled to disturb the payment of any dividend or making of any distribution because —
(a) the amount claimed in the creditor's proof is increased after payment of the dividend or making of the distribution;
(b) in an administration or creditors' voluntary winding-up or compulsory winding-up the creditor did not prove for a debt before the declaration of the dividend; or
(c) in a members' voluntary winding-up, the creditor did not prove for a debt before the last date for proving or increases the claim in proof after that date.
(2) However the creditor is entitled to be paid or receive, out of any money for the time being available for the payment of any further dividend or making of any further distribution, any dividend or distribution which he has failed to receive.
(3) Any dividend or dividends payable under this paragraph must be paid or distribution made before that money is applied to the payment of any further dividend or making of any further distribution.
(4) If, after a creditor's proof has been admitted, the proof is withdrawn or excluded, or the amount of it is reduced, the creditor is liable to repay to the Office-holder, for the credit of the Insolvency Proceedings, any amount overpaid by way of dividend.