(1) Rules may make provision for the recovery by any person from the debtor of amounts in respect of costs of enforcement-related services.
(2) Rules may provide for recovery to be out of proceeds or otherwise.
(3) The amount recoverable under the rules in any case is to be determined by or under those rules.
(4) Rules may in particular provide for the amount, if disputed, to be assessed in accordance with court procedure rules.
(5) "Enforcement-related services" means anything done under or in connection with an enforcement power, or in connection with obtaining an enforcement power, or any services used for the purposes of a provision of this Schedule 1 or rules under it.