40. Applications under this Part
(1) An Application for a Financial Services Permission must —
(a) contain a statement of the Regulated Activity or Regulated Activities which the Applicant proposes to carry on and for which the Applicant wishes to have a Financial Services Permission; and
(b) give the address of a place in the Abu Dhabi Global Market for service on the Applicant of any notice or other Document which is required or authorised to be served on the Applicant under these Regulations.
(2) An application for the variation of a Financial Services Permission must contain a statement —
(a) of the desired variation; and
(b) of the Regulated Activity or Regulated Activities which the Applicant proposes to carry on if the Financial Services Permission is varied.
(3) An application for the variation of a requirement imposed under section 35 or for the imposition of a new requirement must contain a statement of the desired variation or requirement.
(4) An application under this Part must —
(a) be made in accordance with any applicable Rules made by the Regulator;
(b) be made in such manner as the Regulator may direct; and
(c) contain, or be accompanied by, such other information as the Regulator may reasonably require.
(5) At any time after the application is received and before it is determined, the Regulator may require the Applicant to provide it with such further information as it reasonably considers necessary to enable it to determine the application.
(6) Different directions may be given, and different requirements imposed, in relation to different applications or categories of application.
(7) The Regulator may require an Applicant to provide information which the Applicant is required to provide to it under this section in such form, or to verify it in such a way, as the Regulator may direct.