38. Short title, extent and commencement
(1) These Rules may be cited as the Judicial Conduct (Judicial Office Holders) Rules 2015.
(2) These Rules shall apply in the whole of the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(3) These Rules shall come into force on the date of their publication (the "Commencement Date"). The Chief Justice may by rules make any transitional, transitory, consequential, saving, incidental or supplementary provision in relation to the commencement of these Rules as he thinks fit.
(4) Nothing in these Rules shall have retrospective effect.
(5) On and from the Commencement Date, any law or rules previously in force in the Abu Dhabi Global Market which are inconsistent with, or deal with the same subject matter as, these Rules shall, subject to the ADGM Founding Law, the Regulations and the Judicial Discipline Rules, cease to have any effect or force in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.