37. Payment of amount outstanding
(1) This paragraph applies where the debtor pays the amount outstanding in full —
(a) after the enforcement agent has taken control of goods; and
(b) before they are sold or abandoned.
(2) If the enforcement agent has removed the goods he must as soon as reasonably practicable make them available for collection by the debtor.
(3) No further step may be taken under the enforcement power concerned.
(4) For the purposes of this paragraph, the amount outstanding is reduced by the value of any controlled goods consisting of money required to be used to pay that amount, and sub-paragraph (2) does not apply to that money.