37. Entry of premises under warrant
(1) The court may issue a warrant under this section if satisfied on information on oath given by or on behalf of the Registrar or an investigator that there are reasonable grounds for believing that the first or second set of conditions is satisfied.
(2) The first set of conditions is —
(a) that a person on whom an information requirement has been imposed has failed (wholly or in part) to comply with it; and
(b) that on the premises specified in the warrant —
(i) there are documents which have been required; or
(ii) there is information which has been required.
(3) The second set of conditions is —
(a) that the premises specified in the warrant are premises of a licensed person;
(b) that there are on the premises documents or information in relation to which an information requirement could be imposed; and
(c) that if such a requirement were to be imposed —
(i) it would not be complied with; or
(ii) the documents or information to which it related would be removed, tampered with or destroyed.
(4) A warrant under this section shall authorise the person executing it —
(a) to enter the premises specified in the warrant;
(b) to search the premises and take possession of any documents or information appearing to be documents or information of a kind in respect of which a warrant under this section was issued ("the relevant kind") or to take, in relation to any such documents or information, any other steps which may appear to be necessary for preserving them or preventing interference with them;
(c) to take copies of, or extracts from, any documents or information appearing to be of the relevant kind;
(d) to require any person on the premises to provide an explanation of any document or information appearing to be of the relevant kind or to state where it may be found; and
(e) to use such force as may be reasonably necessary.
(5) A warrant under this section may be executed by any person authorised by the court issuing the warrant to execute it.
(6) The warrant may authorise persons to accompany any person who is executing it.