36. Abandonment of securities: supplemental
(1) Securities are abandoned if the enforcement agent does not give the debtor or any co-owner notice under paragraph 30(5) to (12) (notice of disposal) within the permitted period.
(2) Rules may prescribe other circumstances in which securities are abandoned.
(3) If securities are abandoned then, in relation to the enforcement power concerned, the following apply —
(a) the enforcement power ceases to be exercisable;
(b) as soon as reasonably practicable the enforcement agent must make the securities available for collection by the debtor, if he removed them for where he found them.
(4) Where the enforcement power was under a writ, sub-paragraph (3) does not affect any power to issue another writ.