345. Company-sponsored invitations to appoint proxies
(1) If for the purposes of a meeting there are issued at the company's expense invitations to members to appoint as proxy a specified person or a number of specified persons, the invitations must be issued to all members entitled to vote at the meeting.
(2) Subsection (1) is not contravened if—
(a) there is issued to a member at his request a form of appointment naming the proxy or a list of persons willing to act as proxy, and
(b) the form or list is available on request to all members entitled to vote at the meeting.
(3) If subsection (1) is contravened as respects a meeting, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.