34. Notice of appointment under Section 29
(1) The copies of the notice filed with the Court shall be accompanied by —
(a) the written statement of the administrator of the Company in the prescribed form;
(b) the written consent of all those persons to whom notice was given in accordance with Section 31(1) (Notice of intention to appoint) unless the period of notice set out in Section 31(1) (Notice of intention to appoint) has expired; and
(c) a statement of the matters provided for in Section 145(2) (Joint administrators), where applicable.
(2) Where a notice of intention to appoint an administrator of a Company has not been given, the notice of appointment shall be accompanied by the documents specified in Section 32(2) (Notice of an intention to appoint).
(3) Three copies of the notice of appointment shall be filed with the Court and shall have applied to them the seal of the Court and be endorsed with the date and time of filing.
(4) The Court shall issue two of the sealed copies of the notice of appointment to the person making the appointment who shall as soon as reasonably practicable send one of the sealed copies to the administrator of the Company.