33. Chief Justice of the Courts
(1) The Chief Justice is the Head of the judiciary of the Abu Dhabi Global Market Courts.
(2) The Chief Justice is responsible for —
(a) representing the views of the judiciary to the Board and, where required and appropriate, to the Executive Council;
(b) the maintenance and appropriate arrangements for the welfare, training and guidance of the judiciary within the resources made available by the Board;
(c) the maintenance of appropriate arrangements for the deployment of the judiciary and the allocation of work within the Courts.
(3) Subsection (2) does not alter and is in addition to those duties and powers set out in Article 13(6) of the ADGM Founding Law.
(4) The Chief Justice is entitled to sit in any Court.
(5) In subsection (2)(a), "Executive Council" means the Executive Council of the Emirate.