321. Directors’ Duty To Call Meetings Required By Members
(1) Directors required under section 320 (members’ power to require directors to call general meeting) to call a general meeting of the company must call a meeting–
(a) within 21 days from the date on which they become subject to the requirement, and
(b) to be held on a date not more than one month after the date of the notice convening the meeting.
(2) If the requests received by the company identify a resolution intended to be moved at the meeting, the notice of the meeting must include notice of the resolution.
(3) The business that may be dealt with at the meeting includes a resolution of which notice is given in accordance with this section.
(4) If the resolution is to be proposed as a special resolution, the directors are treated as not having duly called the meeting if they do not give the required notice of the resolution in accordance with section 299 (special resolutions).