294. Particulars Of Secretaries To Be Registered: Individuals
(1) A company’s register of secretaries must contain the following particulars in the case of an individual–
(a) name and any former name,
(2) For the purposes of this section “name” means a person’s forename and family name.
(3) For the purposes of this section a “former name” means a name by which the individual was formerly known for business purposes.
Where a person is or was formerly known by more than one such name, each of them must be stated.
(4) It is not necessary for the register to contain particulars of a former name in the following cases where the former name–
(a) was changed or disused before the person attained the age of 18 years, or
(b) has been changed or disused for 20 years or more.
(5) The address required to be stated in the register is a service address. This may be stated to be “The company’s registered office”.