28. Place of sale: supplemental
(1) The enforcement agent and any person permitted by him —
(a) may enter the premises to conduct or attend the sale;
(b) may bring equipment onto the premises for the purposes of the sale.
(2) This paragraph authorises repeated entry to the premises.
(3) If necessary, the enforcement agent may use reasonable force to enable the sale to be conducted and any person to enter under this paragraph.
(4) The enforcement agent must on request show the debtor and any person who appears to him to be in charge of the premises evidence of —
(a) his identity; and
(b) his authority to enter and hold the sale on the premises.
(5) The request may be made before the enforcement agent enters the premises or while he is there.
(6) The enforcement agent must leave the premises as effectively secured as he finds them.