267. Personal liability for debts of company
(1) The Board may make rules providing that a person who, at a time when he is subject to non-Abu Dhabi Global Market restrictions—
(a) is a director of a company, or
(b) is involved in the management of a company,
is personally responsible for all debts and other liabilities of the company incurred during that time.
(2) A person who is personally responsible by virtue of this section for debts and other liabilities of a company is jointly and severally liable in respect of those debts and liabilities with—
(a) the company, and
(b) any other person who (whether by virtue of this section or otherwise) is so liable.
(3) For the purposes of this section a person is involved in the management of a company if he is concerned, whether directly or indirectly, or takes part, in the management of the company.
(4) Rules made under this section may make different provision for different cases and may in particular distinguish between cases by reference to—
(a) the conduct on the basis of which the person became subject to non-Abu Dhabi Global Market restrictions,
(b) the nature of the non-Abu Dhabi Global Market restrictions,
(c) the country or territory under whose law the non-Abu Dhabi Global Market restrictions were imposed.