250. The application for enforcement
(1) Unless paragraph (2) applies, a party may enforce the decision or compromise by applying for a specific method of enforcement under any ADGM enactment, and must file with the Court a copy of the decision or compromise being enforced and provide the Court with the information required by the relevant practice direction.
(2) If an ADGM enactment provides that a decision or compromise is enforceable or that a sum of money is recoverable if a Court so orders, an application for such an order must be made in accordance with paragraphs (3) to (5).
(3) The application may, unless paragraph (4) applies, be made without notice.
(4) Where a compromise requires a person to whom a sum of money is payable under the compromise to do anything in addition to discontinuing or not starting proceedings ("a conditional compromise"), an application under paragraph (2) must be made on notice.
(5) The application notice must contain the information required by the relevant practice direction, and a copy of the decision or compromise must be filed with the application notice.