22. Minimum period of notice of intention to re-enter premises
(1) Subject to paragraph (3), notice of the enforcement agent's intention to re-enter premises must be given to the debtor not less than 2 clear days before the enforcement agent re-enters the premises.
(2) Where the period referred to in paragraph (1) includes a day other than a business day, that day does not count in calculating the period.
(3) The Court may order that a specified shorter period of notice may be given to the debtor.
(4) The Court may only make an order under paragraph (3) where it is satisfied that, if the order is not made, it is likely that goods of the debtor will be moved to premises other than relevant premises, or otherwise disposed of, in order to avoid the goods being inspected or removed for storage or sale.