(1) The Courts shall have a Registrar.
(2) It is for the Board to appoint the Registrar.
(3) The Board may not appoint a person to the office of Registrar without first consulting with, and securing the agreement of, the Chief Justice.
(4) The Board and the Chief Justice may delegate to the Registrar any of the non-judicial functions of the Courts.
(5) The Registrar must carry out his functions (whether under subsection (4) or otherwise) in accordance with any directions given by the Board or the Chief Justice.