20. Procedure for requests that a place for a meeting should be specified
(1) This paragraph applies to a request to the Office-holder under paragraph 19(9) (Remote attendance at meetings of creditors' committee) of Part 4 (Meetings of committee) of this Schedule to specify a place for the meeting.
(2) The request must be made within five business days of the date on which the Office-holder sent the notice of the meeting in question.
(3) Where the Office-holder considers that the request has been properly made in accordance with this paragraph, the Office-holder must —
(a) deliver notice to all those previously given notice of the meeting —
(i) that it is to be held at a specified place; and
(ii) as to whether the date and time are to remain the same or not;
(b) set a venue (including specification of a place) for the meeting, the date of which must be not later than seven business days after the original date for the meeting; and
(c) give five business days' notice of the venue to all those previously given notice of the meeting.
(4) The notices required by sub-paragraphs (3)(a) and (3)(c) may be delivered at the same or different times.
(5) Where the Office-holder has specified a place for the meeting in response to a request under paragraph 19(9) (Remote attendance at meetings of creditors' committee) of Part 4 (Meetings of committee) of this Schedule, the chairman of the meeting must attend the meeting by being present in person at that place.