2. The Abu Dhabi Global Market Judicial Conduct Investigations Bureau
(1) The Board must, with the agreement of the Chief Justice, designate officials for the purpose of performing functions under these Rules.
(2) Officials designated by the Board under paragraph (1) are known collectively as the Abu Dhabi Global Market Judicial Conduct Investigations Bureau (the "Bureau").
(3) The Bureau may undertake such enquiries as are necessary for it to perform its functions under these Rules or under any rules made under these Rules.
(4) The Bureau may provide advice to any person regarding the application and interpretation of these Rules and any rules made under these Rules.
(5) For the purpose of paragraph (4), advice may include advice regarding any proposed disciplinary action.
(6) The Bureau may provide administrative assistance to a nominated judge, an investigating judge or a disciplinary panel in relation to the exercise of their functions under these Rules or rules made under these Rules.