193. "Relevant qualification" in section 192: further provision
(1) The Board, on the recommendation of the Chief Justice, may by order provide for the qualification specified in the order to be a relevant qualification for the purposes of section 192(1) in relation to an office or other position specified in the order.
(2) An order under subsection (1) may, in relation to the qualification specified in the order, include provision as to when a person who holds that qualification is, for the purposes of section 192, to be taken first to have held it.
(3) The Board may by order make provision supplementing or amending section 192(5).
(4) No order may be made under this section unless a draft of it has been provided to, and approved by, the Chief Justice.
(5) The Chief Justice may nominate a judicial office holder to exercise his function under subsection (4).