19. Creditor request for remote attendance at meetings
(1) This paragraph applies where —
(a) the notice of the meeting does not specify a place for the meeting;
(b) the convenor is requested in accordance with the Regulations to specify a place for the meeting; and
(c) that request is made —
(i) in the case of a meeting of creditors or contributories, by not less than ten (10) % in value of the creditors or contributories; or
(ii) in the case of a meeting of members, by members representing not less than ten (10) % of the total voting rights of all the members having at the date of the request a right to vote at the meeting.
(2) The request must be accompanied by —
(a) in the case of a request by creditors, a list of the creditors making or concurring with the request and the amounts of their respective debts;
(b) in the case of a request by contributories, a list of the contributories making or concurring with the request and their respective values (being the amounts for which they may vote at the meeting);
(c) in the case of a request by members, a list of the members making or concurring with the request and their voting rights; and
(d) from each person concurring, confirmation of that person's concurrence.
(3) The request must be delivered to the convener within seven (7) business days of the date on which the convener delivered the notice of the meeting in question.
(4) Where the convener considers that the request has been properly made in accordance with these Regulations, the convener must —
(a) deliver notice to all those previously given notice of the meeting —
(i) that it is to be held at a specified place; and
(ii) as to whether the date and time are to remain the same or not;
(b) set a venue (including specification of a place) for the meeting, the date of which must be not later than 28 days after the original date for the meeting; and
(c) deliver at least 14 days' notice of that venue to all those previously given notice of the meeting,
and the notices required by sub-paragraphs (a) and (c) may be delivered at the same or different times.
(5) Where the convener has specified a place for the meeting in response to a request to which this paragraph applies, the chairman of the meeting must attend the meeting by being present in person at that place.
(6) Paragraph 14 (Expenses of requisitioned meetings) of Part 5 (Requisitioned meetings) of this Schedule does not apply to the summoning and holding of a meeting at a place specified in accordance with paragraph 18 (Remote attendance at meetings) of Part 6 (Constitution of meetings) of this Schedule.