18. Revocation of a section 229 decision or a section 962 decision
(1) The Registrar may revoke a section 229 decision or a section 962 decision at any time if he is satisfied that the section 229 beneficiary or section 962 beneficiary, as the case may be, or any other person, in purported compliance with any provision of these Rules, is found guilty of an offence under section 984 (general false statement offence) ("a revocation decision").
(2) If the Registrar proposes to make a revocation decision he shall send the beneficiary notice of his intention.
(3) The notice must:
(a) inform the beneficiary that he may, within the period of 28 days beginning with the date of the notice, deliver representations in writing to the Registrar; and
(b) state that if representations are not received by the Registrar within that period, the revocation decision will be made at the expiry of that period.
(4) If within the period specified in paragraph (3) the beneficiary delivers representations as to why the revocation decision should not be made, the Registrar shall have regard to the representations in determining whether to make the revocation decision, and shall, within five working days of making his decision, send notice of it to the beneficiary.
(5) Any communication by the Registrar in respect of a revocation decision or proposed revocation decision shall be sent to the beneficiary:
(a) in the case of an individual, to his usual residential address;
(b) in the case of a company, to its registered office; or
(c) in the case of a partnership, to the address specified in its section 962 application.