173. Declaration Made By Notice In Writing
(1) This section applies to a declaration of interest made by notice in writing.
(2) The director must send the notice to the other directors.
(3) The notice may be sent in hard copy form or, if the recipient has agreed to receive it in electronic form, in an agreed electronic form.
(4) The notice may be sent–
(a) by hand or by post, or
(b) if the recipient has agreed to receive it by electronic means, by agreed electronic means.
(5) Where a director declares an interest by notice in writing in accordance with this section–
(a) the making of the declaration is deemed to form part of the proceedings at the next meeting of the directors after the notice is given, and
(b) the provisions of section 272 (minutes of directors’ meetings) apply as if the declaration had been made at that meeting.