17. Death or bankruptcy of holder of shares
(1) This paragraph has effect in the case of the death or bankruptcy of a holder of a company's shares.
(2) Documents or information required or authorised to be sent or supplied to the member may be sent or supplied to the persons claiming to be entitled to the shares in consequence of the death or bankruptcy—
(a) by name, or
(b) by the title of representatives of the deceased, or trustee of the bankrupt, or by any like description,
at the address in the Abu Dhabi Global Market supplied for the purpose by those so claiming.
(3) Until such an address has been so supplied, a document or information may be sent or supplied in any manner in which it might have been sent or supplied if the death or bankruptcy had not occurred.
(4) This paragraph has effect subject to anything in the company's articles.