162. Other effects of accepting a Part 18 offer
(1) If a Part 18 offer is accepted, the claim will be stayed and, in the case of acceptance of an offer which relates to the whole claim, the stay will be upon the terms of the offer.
(2) In the case of acceptance of a Part 18 offer which relates to part only of the claim, the claim will be stayed as to that part upon the terms of the offer.
(3) If the Court's approval is required before a settlement can be binding, any stay which would otherwise arise on the acceptance of a Part 18 offer will take effect only when that approval has been given.
(4) Unless the parties otherwise agree in writing, where a Part 18 offer that is or includes an offer to pay or to accept a single sum of money is accepted, that sum must be paid to the claimant within 14 days of the date of acceptance, unless the Court orders otherwise.
(5) If such sum is not paid within 14 days of acceptance of the offer, or such other period has been agreed, the claimant may enter judgment for the unpaid sum.