16. Joint holders of shares or debentures
(1) This paragraph applies in relation to documents or information to be sent or supplied to joint holders of shares or debentures of a company.
(2) Anything to be agreed or specified by the holder must be agreed or specified by all the joint holders.
(3) Anything authorised or required to be sent or supplied to the holder may be sent or supplied either—
(a) to each of the joint holders, or
(b) to the holder whose name appears first in the register of members or the relevant register of debenture holders.
(4) This paragraph has effect subject to anything in the company's articles.