15B. Anti-Money Laundering Obligations of Relevant Persons
(1) A Relevant Person shall comply with Federal AML Legislation as it applies to such person in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) A Relevant Person shall comply with any duty, requirement, prohibition, obligation or responsibility to which that person is subject under the Rules.
(3) Where the Regulator detects conduct that it suspects may relate to money laundering, it shall promptly report its suspicions to the relevant authority exercising powers and performing functions under the relevant Federal AML Legislation.
(4) A Relevant Person shall conduct customer due diligence as specified in the Rules.
(5) A Relevant Person shall maintain records relating to customer due diligence, transactions and anti-money laundering measures as prescribed in the Rules.
|Added on (15 April, 2019).|