156. Register of directors' residential addresses
(1) Every company must keep a register of directors' residential addresses.
(2) The register must state the usual residential address of each of the company's directors.
(3) If a director's usual residential address is the same as his service address (as stated in the company's register of directors), the register of directors' residential addresses need only contain an entry to that effect. This does not apply if his service address is stated to be "The company's registered office".
(4) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
For this purpose a shadow director is treated as an officer of the company.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) is liable to a level 1 fine.
(6) This section applies only to directors who are individuals, not where the director is a body corporate or a firm that is a legal person under the law by which it is governed.